Kik Messenger APK
Kik messenger is an anonymous Internet messenger app for Android and other mobile platforms. Kik APK is a messenger with an integrated web browser. You can share pictures, create groups and events all in one app. Kik APK Messenger helps you create a fast and easy social media environment.
Kik APK Download
Kik APK Messenger is a freeware messaging mobile application available free of charge on IOS, Android, and Windows Phone operating systems, initially released on 19 October, 2010 by the Canadian company Kik Interactive. The main feature of “Kik APK” Messenger that differentiates it from other messaging apps is its anonymity; allowing users to register without providing a telephone number.
“Kik APK” uses online network to transmit and receive messages, photos, videos, sketches, mobile web pages, and other content. The application record user IP addresses which the company can use to determine location.
It also contained a safety feature that blurs messages from strangers, so that users must opt-in to view content sent by people outside their network. Kik further introduced several new features in 2015, including a full- screen chat browser, allowing users to find and share content from the web. They can also send previously recorded videos in the messenger for Android and IOS operating systems.
Kik Messenger offers less time hunting for photos and GIF’s and more time chatting with friends. When the user has a lot to say and several messages in a row, chat bubbles will group together for convenient message delivery.
It also has integrated web browser which lets the user to open any web- link without leaving the app. Its popularity among teenagers is due to its simple interface and easy registration.
Security Permissions for Kik Messenger
- Full Network Access: Allows the app to create network socket and use custom network protocols.
- Draw over other apps: Allows the app to draw on top of other applications.
Other Permissions for Kik APK
- Read the device Storage: Allows the app to read the contents of the device storage.
- Pair with Bluetooth Devices: the app is allowed to pair with Bluetooth device to share media.
- Receive data from Internet: The app is allowed to receive data from cloud server some appks may cause excessive data use.