FLAPPY BIRD APK
Flappy Bird is a popular mobile game developed by a Vietnamese developer Dong Nguyen under his game developing company dotGEARS. The game was released in May 2013 but became popular in early 2014. FLAPPY BIRD APK is an arcade type side scrolling mobile game whose objective was to direct a flying bird, named “Faby” in the featured 2D retro style graphics. The bird moves continuously to the right, between sets of pipes and if the player touches the pipes, they lose.
The users have to navigate the bird past the obstacles by clicking mouse repeatedly. Each time the player click, Faby flies up. If the screen is not taped, the bird falls because of gravity and it’ll die. Each pair of pipes that the bird navigates between earns the player a single point with medals awarded for the score at the end of the game.
The gameplay of FLAPPY BIRD APK had no variation or evolution since then as the pipes always have the gap between them and there’s no end to the running track. The game then further removed from App Store and Google Play by its creator due to its addictive nature and overuse by the players but is still available on multiple platforms.
Security Permissions for FLAPPY BIRD APK
- Full Network Access: Allows the app to create network socket and use custom network protocols.
- Draw over other apps: Allows the app to draw on top of other applications.
Other Permissions for FLAPPY BIRD APK
- Read the device Storage: Allows the app to read the contents of the device storage.
- Pair with Bluetooth Devices: the app is allowed to pair with Bluetooth device to share media.
- Receive data from Internet: The app is allowed to receive data from cloud server some appks may cause excessive data use.